Three years and ten months - that’s how long it’s been since Professor Layton vs. Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney was first revealed in a blaze of glory (and animated trailer). Since then there’s been a second Ace Attorney Investigations game released, a fifth Ace…
I tiny mouse can run, but they are always in my sight !
so this is an thing that happened ?? this is my family picture (im the one of the far right btw)
but don’t worry though we actually have no problem with this at all ! reading the comments has been the funniest thing ever so keep it up
- Plays: 124,051
- Track Name: The Walking Dead Game bloopers
The Walking Dead Game bloopers/ad-lib: Clem, Mark, Lee.
"No power, no TV…no Keeping Up With The Kardashians."
Symptoms of bloat include:
- hard, swollen abdomen that may make a hollow sound if tapped
- retching that produces no vomit OR produces foamy, white vomit
- drooling/salivating excessively
- stiff-legged walk
If your dog shows signs of having bloat, call your vet IMMEDIATELY. Every second counts. Bloat is extremely painful and without quick veterinary intervention your dog will probably not survive.
Check out this video of an akita in the middle to late stages of bloat.
Check out this article on what bloat is, the varieties of bloat, its symptoms, and the typical treatment plans.
The best predictor of a dog’s chances of getting bloat are its relatives. If your dogs family has had bloat, your dog is at an increased risk. Other risk factors include:
- deep, narrow chested dogs
- feeding to soon before or after exercising
- raised feeding bowls
- gulping food/eating too quickly
- eating one or two large meals per day
- dry food diet